- Taking Google Fiber nationwide would cost half as much as the Telco Act of '96 did. http://t.co/a7TeIKDS ->
- Reminder: you have no online privacy. http://t.co/7dKazps3 ->
- Vint Cerf and Tim Berners-Lee both hate on the ITU. http://t.co/ywRf2jDC ->
- There's no such thing as too much bandwidth. http://t.co/UB6qF5dc ->
- Short version: if you don't already have a better service when fiber arrives, you're stuck playing catch-up. Forever. http://t.co/kaIUOEwh ->
- Mike Masnick makes the argument for open-access networks. http://t.co/cvPiCFf2 ->
- RT @UtahBroadband: Utah Broadband Advisory Council meeting today at 10 AM. Watch online: http://t.co/sclFCUtd ->
- Seattle goes gigabit. http://t.co/80Csnlzz ->
Like us on Facebook
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- pickledpeach on Learning the Wrong Lessons from iProvo and Google Fiber: A Rebuttal
- Jonathan on Learning the Wrong Lessons from iProvo and Google Fiber: A Rebuttal
- If UTOPIA is a boat anchor, why is Orem the only one sinking? - Free UTOPIA! on UTOPIA Proving a Popular Scapegoat for City Revenue Issues
- Ronald D. Hunt on Learning the Wrong Lessons from iProvo and Google Fiber: A Rebuttal
- Rich on Learning the Wrong Lessons from iProvo and Google Fiber: A Rebuttal
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville Comcast Cox DirecTV Dish Network DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN FuzeCore google Hulu iProvo Kevin Martin Layton Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.