- Taking Google Fiber nationwide would cost half as much as the Telco Act of '96 did. http://t.co/a7TeIKDS ->
- Reminder: you have no online privacy. http://t.co/7dKazps3 ->
- Vint Cerf and Tim Berners-Lee both hate on the ITU. http://t.co/ywRf2jDC ->
- There's no such thing as too much bandwidth. http://t.co/UB6qF5dc ->
- Short version: if you don't already have a better service when fiber arrives, you're stuck playing catch-up. Forever. http://t.co/kaIUOEwh ->
- Mike Masnick makes the argument for open-access networks. http://t.co/cvPiCFf2 ->
- RT @UtahBroadband: Utah Broadband Advisory Council meeting today at 10 AM. Watch online: http://t.co/sclFCUtd ->
- Seattle goes gigabit. http://t.co/80Csnlzz ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition Cox DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.