- Six strikes details show just how clueless ISPs have become. http://t.co/G3ueKXo9 ->
- Hacking over tapping? Wired makes a case http://t.co/rxZDbN0L ->
- Six strikes could kill off free WiFi. http://t.co/HuCPTZvh ->
- Too lazy to do IPv6? Just NAT your entire customer base! *facepalm* http://t.co/wemhT02I ->
- Irony alert: cable monopolist cries about Netflix not being open enough. http://t.co/tCP6gI8I ->
- Cable gets closer to admitting that caps are just about the money. http://t.co/4qamO6vn ->
- A gig to every state in under three years? I doubt the FCC can pull that one off. http://t.co/G7IlTzek ->
- Yet again, the feds fail in their broadband plans. http://t.co/8KuyPDiQ ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition Cox DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.