- New Post: Legislation Alert: HB273 http://t.co/UsUx192A #utpol ->
- FCC policy: do nothing, claim credit for doing it. http://t.co/IJS4zfmQ ->
- "So six strikes will kill open WiFi? Like we care." http://t.co/iIFmcfM7 ->
- UTOPIA financials are available, and they're better than planned by wide margins. http://t.co/P5lTLznE ->
- Does poor customer service drive people to cut the cord? http://t.co/pL9pNPb8 ->
- Google Fiber is "not a hobby" http://t.co/Qd3jSBs1 ->
- Google demands warrants for user data http://t.co/muEetS24 ->
Like us on Facebook
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Jim on Evaluating Qwest's "Price for Life" Program (hint: It Sucks)
- Kim Cooper on Broadband Bytes for 2013-11-29
- Jim on A Better Way to Find UTOPIA Coverage
- Utah Provider-Backed Front Group Trying to Kill UTOPIA Municipal Broadband… Again | Stop the Cap! on Rally Fail: UTOPIA Hijacks Utah Taxpayers Association Event
- Ronald D. Hunt on Why a gigabit?
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville Comcast competition Cox DirecTV Dish Network DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN FuzeCore google Hulu iProvo Layton Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.