- New Post: Legislation Alert: HB273 http://t.co/UsUx192A #utpol ->
- FCC policy: do nothing, claim credit for doing it. http://t.co/IJS4zfmQ ->
- "So six strikes will kill open WiFi? Like we care." http://t.co/iIFmcfM7 ->
- UTOPIA financials are available, and they're better than planned by wide margins. http://t.co/P5lTLznE ->
- Does poor customer service drive people to cut the cord? http://t.co/pL9pNPb8 ->
- Google Fiber is "not a hobby" http://t.co/Qd3jSBs1 ->
- Google demands warrants for user data http://t.co/muEetS24 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.