- Lack of broadband torpedos online textbook program. http://t.co/fSg4B4Ox ->
- "Anti-terrorism" efforts could invade your browser. http://t.co/ZGPvi5b6 ->
- Since six strikes doesn't work, the MAFIAA wants to arbitrarily fine you instead. http://t.co/qgGD5UJu ->
- YouTube may offer paid channels Real Soon Now(TM) http://t.co/yHEBSSie ->
- Can Utah's broadband keep up with this proposal? http://t.co/KYxqT2I7 ->
- Competition means faster speeds and lower prices. Just ask anyone from Kansas City. http://t.co/xpI3D2Bp ->
- Comcast hides the true cost of service with more sneaky "below the line" fees. http://t.co/XSlQMYK1 ->
- Are small bundles a clear alternative to a la carte? http://t.co/wu9dPEan ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition Cox DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.