- CenturyLink's moved hit at abandoning residential customers. http://t.co/GoVddeTN ->
- Can you teach an old pay phone new tricks? http://t.co/wOFuNv65 ->
- Shocking: wireless can't replace wired broadband service. http://t.co/nMZrIZEV ->
- Broadband meters based on "math is hard" Barbie. http://t.co/ZVLrGBYB ->
- RT @thesidetrack: Providing more services online is saving Utah an average of $46 million over the five years. http://t.co/TRoShJQE #utpol ->
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Paul Larsen on Was HB60 an inside play by the Utah Taxpayers Association? All signs point to yes
- Bryan on Why is it so hard to get TV on UTOPIA? There’s no money in it
- Tennessee Legies Go Into Pro-Public Broadband Frenzy - Broadband Security on We win: SB190 is dead this year
- Richard on Bill Watch: SJR18 asks the governor to work on streamlining broadband construction
- Jesse on Why can’t I get service when UTOPIA fiber is very close to my house?
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville Comcast competition Cox DirecTV Dish Network DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.