Just wanted to give you a quick head’s up that I’m doing a bit of spring cleaning. The theme is fresh and new, and I’m turning off FeedBurner before Google turns it off first. Any of you who were subscribed via email have already been added to the new subscription system. Any of you who use RSS should re-subscribe using the main site feed. FeedBurner will stay up and running as long as Google allows it, but I wouldn’t wait around until its day of reckoning arrives.
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Sam Allen on Victory Again: HB60 withers without so much as a hearing
- Chris Conder on Victory Again: HB60 withers without so much as a hearing
- UT: Victory Again: HB60 withers without so much... on Victory Again: HB60 withers without so much as a hearing
- Victory Again: HB60 withers without so much as a hearing - Free UTOPIA! on Was HB60 an inside play by the Utah Taxpayers Association? All signs point to yes
- UT: Legislation Proposal: Assignable tax credit... on Legislation Proposal: Assignable tax credits for building gigabit broadband
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville Comcast competition Cox DirecTV Dish Network DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.