Just wanted to give you a quick head’s up that I’m doing a bit of spring cleaning. The theme is fresh and new, and I’m turning off FeedBurner before Google turns it off first. Any of you who were subscribed via email have already been added to the new subscription system. Any of you who use RSS should re-subscribe using the main site feed. FeedBurner will stay up and running as long as Google allows it, but I wouldn’t wait around until its day of reckoning arrives.
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Jesse on Brigham City on Macquarie: Yes, please
- Dakota on Brigham City on Macquarie: Yes, please
- Joe on The end of the road? It’s Macquarie or bust for UTOPIA
- Greg on Not Just Copper: Is CenturyLink slowly withdrawing from the residential wireline market entirely?
- Jesse on Not Just Copper: Is CenturyLink slowly withdrawing from the residential wireline market entirely?
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition Cox DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.