- And yet more gigabit that isn't Google, this time from Vermont. And at half the price. http://t.co/wDbUg2X2p6 ->
- CISPA dies, but probably in the same way a zombie does. http://t.co/mG27pV7zbc ->
- Special intro pricing may be dying off. http://t.co/pfJa605juE ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2013-04-26 http://t.co/ogxQ9qxw1H ->
- Learning the Wrong Lessons from iProvo and Google Fiber: A Rebuttal http://t.co/2Mv3sVpQon ->
- While we were waiting for a la carte, on demand happened, and that's what we really wanted anyway. http://t.co/NrbVzITsmx ->
- Yes, you're being tracked everywhere. http://t.co/WNTIEucOT9 ->
- The "Copyright Alert System" is so broken you can't even trigger it when you try. http://t.co/YaFufUSKNm ->
- The Utah Broadband Project wants your help with planning. http://t.co/a07aOzuMBe ->
- CenturyLink sues to keep getting government assistance. http://t.co/tVGFI40naz ->
- A telecom lobbyist in charge of the FCC? That couldn't possibly go wrong. http://t.co/0GUeGbnhci ->
- Nielsen is basically proving that it can't adapt to the shifting video landscape. http://t.co/zhYDlBQPxS ->
- FBI wants to mandate a backdoor in every service you use. http://t.co/nIElzRDglW ->
- CenturyLink finally decides that fiber is a Good Thing(TM)… in Omaha. http://t.co/aZzTBofKNe ->
- The attrition of video subscribers continues. http://t.co/VyB4uO6lnS ->
- More reasons you can't trust telcos: Verizon reneging on its NYC FIOS promises. http://t.co/4YUGbUuTTf ->
- Local channels are driving cable prices higher too. http://t.co/Bu83WFUlMl ->
- In a twist of irony, CenturyLink exec says legacy telcos have to change or die. http://t.co/trm3VTaVYA ->
- Want to watch a movie in full HD? That's be 54GB, please. http://t.co/ewfgx2FuT5 ->
- AT&T and Comcast are giddy at the new FCC head. http://t.co/d8KrsKYZuR ->
- You don't need Google to get a gigabit, part XII http://t.co/WSfOwwcC0W ->
- If UTOPIA is a boat anchor, why is Orem the only one sinking? http://t.co/Ll23OXzH1t ->
- Google fiber creeps into more Kansas City suburbs. http://t.co/L2QDiMp4nU ->
- I'm not the only one thinking CenturyLink isn't taking FTTH very far. http://t.co/iNKW5WKnja ->
- In America, CSRs serve you. In Soviet Comcast… http://t.co/1tnO3s3mkN ->
- Piracy drops when legal options are available. The converse is probably also true. http://t.co/2rpttT7eTm ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition Cox DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.