- Broadband Bytes for 2013-08-30 http://t.co/x9z2L8QTEC ->
- Here's a great example of a community deciding to roll its own service (and in Mexico no less). http://t.co/TjTRPPAHSf ->
- Verizon caps FiOS usage, but at a very generous 10TB per month. Only 45 out of 5.8M users exceeded it. http://t.co/2O3baa3OW4 ->
- Head of Utah's broadband mapping project leaves… for AT&T. http://t.co/5wXgk0cSi4 ->
- Have cable or satellite? You're paying ESPN $5.54 per month whether you want to or not. http://t.co/5yQK42NtZ3 ->
- Your PC may be safe from the NSA, but not everything it sends data through. http://t.co/yr0oyo8C2v ->
- Want fiber in SLC? There's a new push to get it done. Same with Park City. http://t.co/WF5YcysnqK ->
- Encryption may be fully broken now. http://t.co/OaFx2Bmi4c ->
- There's a strong correlation between income and broadband speeds, but which causes which? http://t.co/E8KnVbC11z ->
- Broadband with fricken' laser beams. Will sharks be in a future release? http://t.co/sfVjOtXuw3 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.