- Broadband Bytes for 2013-11-01 http://t.co/jRG5cP0KN5 ->
- Net neutrality is a non-issue where there's adequate competition. http://t.co/gYNkGiHbfc ->
- From the "you don't say" department. http://t.co/8h2yMhulOP ->
- A sign of broken broadband: when shipping a drive is the best backup solution. http://t.co/zH6POgw9lK ->
- Square Enix wants to stream games, and it's gonna need a lot of bandwidth. http://t.co/Qm87LL2tZG ->
- LA wants someone with $3-5B to come build fiber. http://t.co/GeEMeqg41r ->
- And we wonder why Charter is constantly losing money? http://t.co/yKW1eTANhI ->
- Park City and Summit County want their fiber. http://t.co/ZcnWl7v8CM ->
- Seattle is the tip of the iceberg. They also use proxies like the Utah Taxpayers Association. http://t.co/C6PTs3HZqv ->
- Though wireless bandwidth will never match wired, this is another reason it's inferior. http://t.co/qsIJQC5xnm ->
- Never fear: industry lobbyists will still be running the FCC. http://t.co/FPxxMzmHEY ->
- Tell me again how a company that loses $1B can bring you fiber. http://t.co/MpGRh9iOks ->
- Speed aside, Google Fiber is doing a lot of ISP "business as usual". http://t.co/xkBtGSEcQB ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.