- Broadband Bytes for 2013-12-13 http://t.co/nam186YTnK ->
- Like most incumbents, AT&T believes that being first to a franchise agreement gives them special rights. http://t.co/mjspogklAi ->
- Good news: UTOPIA is ahead of their 5-year projections. http://t.co/kVU3rmGWa7 ->
- Yet another reminder that if you're not already upgraded, you're going to get sold off. http://t.co/p9QluKgznR ->
- Dish and Sprint want to be WISPs. http://t.co/dlOMOrE1kM ->
- Even urbanized areas have broadband dead zones. http://t.co/Sash09o97A ->
- Shocker: tech companies aren't very happy with the NSA these days. http://t.co/lHJwdePJdt ->
- Service providers need to, you know, provide services, not just a fat pipe. http://t.co/1BzD8PkXT8 ->
- Google could be playing a very effective long game on changing the video market. A long but worthwhile read. http://t.co/4ZILeUfcZZ ->
- UTOPIA could be going the public-private partnership route. http://t.co/hdNuS7qbZ0 ->
- In the immortal words of John McClain, it's about the money. http://t.co/Nc39YYWGJd ->
- Here's the Standard-Examiner's take on UTOPIA's new partnership. http://t.co/FNtvpSMe0d ->
- The Daily Herald's take on the UTOPIA partnership. http://t.co/QLBWIp718N ->
- A new modulation trick could boost broadband across the board. http://t.co/ykoq2Uefh1 ->
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Sam Allen on Victory Again: HB60 withers without so much as a hearing
- Chris Conder on Victory Again: HB60 withers without so much as a hearing
- UT: Victory Again: HB60 withers without so much... on Victory Again: HB60 withers without so much as a hearing
- Victory Again: HB60 withers without so much as a hearing - Free UTOPIA! on Was HB60 an inside play by the Utah Taxpayers Association? All signs point to yes
- UT: Legislation Proposal: Assignable tax credit... on Legislation Proposal: Assignable tax credits for building gigabit broadband
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville Comcast competition Cox DirecTV Dish Network DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.