- Broadband Bytes for 2013-12-20 http://t.co/dVLaVbSqkw ->
- Uh oh. Looks like the UK "porn" filters have expereinces a significant amount of scope creep. http://t.co/QsIVOyjUgC ->
- Why you won't see major telecom upgrades: investors are scared to death of the costs. http://t.co/HWyFx0jdNm ->
- Is Internet access going to get better or worse next year? Yes. http://t.co/i3pUeGNvAE ->
- Cable can't keep video customers around. http://t.co/4PJmy2o1xG ->
- If net neutrality rules are suspended in the current duopoly environment, you're going to have a bad time. http://t.co/npUwsBKYEs ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.