- Broadband Bytes for 2014-02-14 http://t.co/0IY5T3fWci ->
- Folks are starting to catch on that Google Fiber is for chumps. http://t.co/UsbRDKA0Sx ->
- Is IPv6 taking a back seat to NAT? http://t.co/DHWDlQYAut ->
- DDoS attacks are growing in size exponentially. http://t.co/5kCIQjUmsr ->
- HB60 isn't the only anti-UTOPIA bill this session. SB190 could kill the $300M investment from Macquarie. #utpol http://t.co/yaPNVP3IhX ->
- Google could be looking at SLC, but probably only with sweetheart deals like in Provo. http://t.co/FNUX5haFFN #utpol ->
- The FCC is targeting restrictions on municipal broadband systems. #utpol http://t.co/o0OfBQa9EO ->
- CenturyLink found a way to raise your "price for life" bill: sneaky new fees! http://t.co/kHCEsKZBfL ->
- Sorry, Utah, but no Aereo for you! http://t.co/9q32Un6lpA ->
- Salt Lake City should tell Google "no thanks". #utpol http://t.co/D5jWODAOAX ->
- Figure out if your city should go with Google Fiber or UTOPIA: a handy primer. http://t.co/AZqogxDEcu ->
- Austin is quickly becoming a broadband competition dream. http://t.co/ENhlcxQ9jI ->
- Kansas killed SB304. We can do the same to HB60 and SB190. #utpol http://t.co/PLqhMq5u1s ->
- Comcast is better at lobbying than its primary business. http://t.co/ESi3AqCoEE ->
- Is Comcast working on a 505Mbps tier? It had better be. http://t.co/bj4JzZUpmf ->
- SB190 has a committee hearing Monday at 8AM. Show up and be heard! #utpol http://t.co/yC7myIVa6g ->
- If Google merged with Verizon, it would only accelerate their path towards being just another hated incumbent. http://t.co/tNTq1JvSQz ->
- Comcast might have finally decided to play nice with Netflix. http://t.co/SE9tgwOtWy ->
- How is Comcast doing 4K? With H.265 (no typo). http://t.co/lGBHuBZZoP ->
- Good news on SB190: @beckylockhart isn't sold on the idea either. #utpol http://t.co/ncfSYgjPyu ->
- Google's redlining ways could be making the digital divide worse. Much worse. http://t.co/Pc0qkIHALc ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.