- Whaddaya know? Gigabit raises your town's GDP. http://t.co/QlR7FdTIBS ->
- A la carte bill dies in the Senate. http://t.co/oKPTZhxhaz ->
- The business model of the Internet depends on pricing elasticity. Entertainment industries are finally catching on. http://t.co/XV5oCcMaYY ->
- Is safe harbor in the crosshairs? In California, it might be. http://t.co/69zLBcjvNS ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2014-09-19 http://t.co/b7bi6TTrvN ->
- FCC: If it's not legally broadband, no subsidies for you! http://t.co/sieCKRGyZq ->
- Most people who want to disconnect you from the Internet will fold when challenged. http://t.co/bf901nWa3l ->
- If it's done right, AT&T's proposal to let you buy QoS at the ISP level makes a lot of sense. http://t.co/bcvoSBc6u7 ->
- When is cherry-picking not cherry-picking? http://t.co/iZjvN8S0Yw ->
- AT&T offers up a weird bundle that includes some streaming services. http://t.co/06giA2Bh90 ->
- The guy who invented the WWW says competition is the only cure. http://t.co/X3ToEYatpN ->
- Are AUPs stifling the benefits of technology in the classroom? http://t.co/pRyGbCVU9O ->
- Google Fiber could be Hollywood's anti-piracy stooge. http://t.co/7Rz2Lvzsz6 ->
- A quick rundown of what's going on in net neutrality today. http://t.co/37WidMlvtZ ->
- From "we support municipal networks" to talking out of both sides of their mouth. http://t.co/GeuHVvu9wh ->
- The incumbent end game: hanging up entirely on low-margin customers. Forever. http://t.co/bDBEwYbggJ ->
- Professionals agree: fiber is the best wireless backhaul choice. http://t.co/iQh5DuT4iX ->
- Verizon: symmetrical connections for everyone. http://t.co/IFJmGMp2sP ->
- AT&T and Verizon: "caps are good for you! Because, you know, they're good for our bottom line." http://t.co/Mael0qPyoX ->
- Bear in mind that this 93 minutes per day is JUST Netflix, not other streaming video on top of it. http://t.co/EJ5DTiknV2 ->
- Comcast: "Competition is, like, too hard, man." http://t.co/PFjY6KRk2s ->
- Even with deep pockets, you can't just ape Netflix and succeed. http://t.co/uU34jVJh1E ->
- Would Comcast even exist in a truly competitive marketplace? http://t.co/6bWtkVD6SJ ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition Cox DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.