- UTOPIA expects operational break-even in two years thanks to the RUS settlement. http://t.co/1YH7O4MNXI #utpol ->
- Orem somehow thinks that UTOPIA can build more network while not getting any money. http://t.co/gy6pXDyPmy ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2015-01-16 http://t.co/0gomR3ZJG6 ->
- If Big Red would stop being a monopoly, maybe they wouldn't have to get butthurt about being called one. http://t.co/nMevkkcfvv ->
- In which the DNews derps its way through coming to an opposite conclusion than the data supports. http://t.co/gNPnB3wAfv ->
- Sprint says Title II would have little effect on their business. http://t.co/yiMbIklmvI ->
- Think muni networks are just for blue cities? Think again. http://t.co/qN04PWzDPl ->
- The next big source of real-world broadband data? The world's biggest gaming service. http://t.co/nSurrMWd7H ->
- A new bill seeks to overturn restrictions on muni broadband. http://t.co/0Xjc5W0BTx ->
- Muarry's mayor is doing what UTOPIA won't: marketing to addresses with connections and no service. http://t.co/S9BdPoYY38 ->
- The next Google Fiber location? A place with lots of tech companies and a strong existing Google presence. http://t.co/WqUayTEdYo ->
- Verizon is almost entirely done with building FiOS. If you're still on copper, too bad, so sad. http://t.co/UxVLzMSE7l ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition Cox DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.