- Broadband Bytes for 2015-06-19 http://t.co/sPwmRGsEsb ->
- Important lesson: wireless can't deliver next-gen speeds at reasonable prices to single-family homes. http://t.co/WczT8tgg6G ->
- It's pretty ballsy to demand more tax breaks when you suck that bad at your one job. http://t.co/afKYPyIqHf ->
- An interesting take on removing TV price controls. It might be a good thing, long-term. http://t.co/lsm8zEC6yB ->
- It's surprising to see a city fighting Big Red to make it keep its promises. http://t.co/sMsvW8NoJ4 ->
- Here comes the cord-cutting clue train, last stop is the cable company. http://t.co/2kpfeqhswP ->
- The biggest problem in net neutrality violations? Proving them. http://t.co/eSJjbBc3CP ->
- More people want to buy The Weather Channel than ESPN. Ouch. http://t.co/j0QSww70YB ->
- What isn't said: most rural fiber is build using a boatload of federal money. http://t.co/8hYPGpBfdy ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition Cox DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.