- Broadband Bytes for 2013-11-29 http://t.co/aMymRWpBIE ->
- Want a gig from your existing ISP? You probably need competition to get it. http://t.co/yZdvpwvtBA ->
- Is there a top-tier ISP interested in UTOPIA? All signs point to yes. http://t.co/6kTmI97exi ->
- Bear in mind that this low-latency solution 1) doesn't provide lots of bandwidth and 2) tanks with congestion. http://t.co/3RQU6p7yUg ->
- Make no mistake: the dismantling of reliable wireline service is the real goal and a big step back. http://t.co/6EWJzPyig9 ->
- Broadband subscribers grow almost as slowly as broadband speeds. http://t.co/utW622NePH ->
- Tor as an Internet standard? It could happen. http://t.co/qwZgmBBX0R ->
- After getting the low-hanging fruit, the UK wants to censor more of the Internet. http://t.co/druwizGRJ3 ->
- CenturyLink is hiking your DSL price. http://t.co/KXmmlAmMXn ->
- Comcast goes full-on head-in-the-sand about their customer service issues. http://t.co/ngLtytUxxx ->
- Where can you expect to see Comcast's usage caps? In uncompetitive areas, naturally. http://t.co/jUMiHVzJwT ->
- Transport could be getting a whole lot cheaper. http://t.co/v1rBl4QDzJ ->
- New FCC head: "I pinky swear we'll get competition right this time. Hey, why are you laughing?" http://t.co/vDPPPqZoNn ->
- Think it's just home users hurting for bandwidth? Think again. http://t.co/FCcMxFuMr9 ->
- An ugly side to Google Fiber: low-income cities will get redlined. http://t.co/yIA43aZZBm ->
- Prioritization isn't a bad thing. Throttling unless you pay more money is. http://t.co/Pq5mDigueN ->
- Got an ISP horror story? Ars wants to hear it. http://t.co/WiZ6c9PZE9 ->
- How about that? Fiber is about to experience another 10-fold speed bump. http://t.co/2Oj80wdIzl ->
Like us on Facebook
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Kim Cooper on Broadband Bytes for 2013-11-29
- Jim on A Better Way to Find UTOPIA Coverage
- Utah Provider-Backed Front Group Trying to Kill UTOPIA Municipal Broadband… Again | Stop the Cap! on Rally Fail: UTOPIA Hijacks Utah Taxpayers Association Event
- Ronald D. Hunt on Why a gigabit?
- Jesse on Why a gigabit?
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville Comcast competition Cox DirecTV Dish Network DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN FuzeCore google Hulu iProvo Layton Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.