- Broadband Bytes for 2014-08-08 http://t.co/i6Ofxz5kDZ ->
- Utah's gigabit networks keep it the best in the west. http://t.co/oefuZrEdq3 ->
- Cord Cutters aren't going away. http://t.co/7CSZxBi5pz ->
- Comcast is too big to NOT fail. http://t.co/ev6D7W1ZkH ->
- Tearing down the false equivalency of CDNs and net neutrality violations. http://t.co/UhFnG2akph ->
- The UTOPIA ballot question may be DOA because it isn't legal. http://t.co/e7GnSFG2aJ ->
- Of course tech companies love net neutrality. Their survival depends on it. http://t.co/Bb9oQnyWJ1 ->
- Zimmerman calls out telcos for being government stooges. http://t.co/Kvy3bEHBaG ->
- More people are realizing that traditional cable TV is a bum deal. http://t.co/2Ql8bivPyd ->
- TVs may be one of many screens. Or none of yours. http://t.co/NfAMsDk687 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition Cox DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.