- Broadband Bytes for 2013-05-10 http://t.co/ikIVXlSYoB ->
- Layton Mayor calls out Google on lack of business services. http://t.co/ob767XQJJh ->
- ABC is happy to stream their live feed, but only if you're a cable customer. http://t.co/VJchlCNBBy ->
- Muni fiber in Lafayette is creating city surpluses. http://t.co/R1jS9eT0uN ->
- Let's just start assuming that anyone near Kansas City is getting Google Fiber. http://t.co/rG8cHxtECx ->
- Park City cares enough about broadband to do something about it. Does your city? http://t.co/OvZ5y7tbjd ->
Like us on Facebook
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Jonathan on Learning the Wrong Lessons from iProvo and Google Fiber: A Rebuttal
- If UTOPIA is a boat anchor, why is Orem the only one sinking? - Free UTOPIA! on UTOPIA Proving a Popular Scapegoat for City Revenue Issues
- Ronald D. Hunt on Learning the Wrong Lessons from iProvo and Google Fiber: A Rebuttal
- Rich on Learning the Wrong Lessons from iProvo and Google Fiber: A Rebuttal
- Rob on Learning the Wrong Lessons from iProvo and Google Fiber: A Rebuttal
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville Comcast Cox DirecTV Dish Network DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN FuzeCore google Hulu iProvo Kevin Martin Layton Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.