I just got notified that the House Government Operations Committee has added HB60 to its agenda on Monday February 10 at 2PM. The meeting will be held in Room 20 in the House Building and this is the first agenda item. If you can be there to speak as a member of the public, I strongly encourage you to do so. Public opposition is the best way to kill bills like this!
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Jesse on Brigham City on Macquarie: Yes, please
- Dakota on Brigham City on Macquarie: Yes, please
- Joe on The end of the road? It’s Macquarie or bust for UTOPIA
- Greg on Not Just Copper: Is CenturyLink slowly withdrawing from the residential wireline market entirely?
- Jesse on Not Just Copper: Is CenturyLink slowly withdrawing from the residential wireline market entirely?
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition Cox DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.