- Broadband Bytes for 2016-07-29 https://t.co/6Pwo7O9hSH ->
- Pole attachment fights are the trench warfare of broadband. https://t.co/vM6EozX47B ->
- Comcast might be on the hook for $100M after selling useless services. https://t.co/P3MwJgjUr5 ->
- As usual, Comcast wraps naked self-interest in a layer of "it's best for our customers". https://t.co/EQCLXnHC3E ->
- CenturyLink's "big" fiber push will only connect up to another 800K homes by the end of next year. https://t.co/AbyH8mpLWf ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.