- Broadband Bytes for 2015-02-20 http://t.co/uiRDMURv6i ->
- We should be impressed at an electronics swap on decade-old fiber they didn't want to build in the first place? http://t.co/x7mwehF729 ->
- Is the FCC inadvertently enabling the kind of shakedowns that started the net neutrality debate? http://t.co/VKZ6EZYy1q ->
- Yet another reason to go with a paid streaming service instead of cable. http://t.co/g92B9ke6Xe ->
- No wonder these two profanity-laden peas in a pod want to merge. http://t.co/vcSO2RnSeC ->
- Google Fiber isn't enough to make incumbents behave. You need real competition to make them sweat. http://t.co/b63TfBNinS ->
- Maybe we need a cap on the number of stupid things Comcast reps can say. http://t.co/VaZM8ZxeAJ ->
- With the strong growth in fully remote employees, why do we still divide telecom into business and residential? http://t.co/4CBq2coU5k ->
- As usual, Comcast wants to offer low-income service on paper but not in practice. http://t.co/dwdgFWfgJX ->
- Same network, new branding. http://t.co/YXGZe0emjh ->
- FCC kills state restrictions on municipal telecom. http://t.co/2jrbCJPytM #utpol ->
- Verizon takes the mature high road approach to net neutrality. (Hint: no, not really.) http://t.co/o54wXgSJDZ ->
- Even Google is telling cities to quit being a slacker and do the work. http://t.co/Za7JLptPad ->
- Sure, the Internet is basically run on organized anarchy, but it still mostly works, right? http://t.co/6O0bgK3BZD ->
- Verizon just can't stop itself from lying about its use of Title II to make bank. http://t.co/b49KwxALWc ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition Cox DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.