- Did Verizon pick a fight that upset all the other carriers? http://t.co/qSbwaCa4RU ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2014-10-03 http://t.co/nuS0YYZand ->
- FirstDigital is pitching in Murray tomorrow [PDF]. http://t.co/SWipsMEfGX ->
- Law enforcement has become a top distributor of malware. You know, for the children. http://t.co/1cFzIcmRky ->
- Ever wonder how the dumpster fire of Comcast came to be? http://t.co/5fXpa39L5s ->
- The gigabit boom is leading to a gigabit price war. http://t.co/CajHAW8iXB ->
- Most UTOPIA service providers will tell you that offering TV is a headache that's often not worth it. http://t.co/XCYsv3xq9i ->
- The FCC wants to repurpose more wireless spectrum from video to data. http://t.co/wagCG9BUqb ->
- Some of the advice for cities is useful. Some of it is the work of a hack. http://t.co/cRpxA3dtou ->
- FCC chair: you gotta fight… for your right… to broaaaadband. http://t.co/TaoaD0QVyt ->
- What if your ISP created an IPTV product that their data network wouldn't support? http://t.co/mqzMJThV5g ->
- Microwave backhaul has proven inadequate for 4G wireless networks. (Uh, duh?) http://t.co/VKxABuIS6W ->
- Wouldn't most people be thrilled for Comcast to leave town? http://t.co/i7bTZQcDjI ->
- Another reason to skip video services: it's easier to build the network than negotiate for the content. http://t.co/5CjNaex1l0 ->
- Fitch thinks UTOPIA hasn't affected Orem's bonding ability and gives them an AA+ rating. http://t.co/7UyWdggdZ5 ->
- The Utah Broadband Plan is out, and it is an embarrassing dumpster fire. #utpol http://t.co/XA1YrF86Gv ->
- Yet more hold-ups in the Comcast-TWC merger. http://t.co/E1lXHE169i ->
- Cable-funded shill: competition is anti-competitive! http://t.co/qyws0QEtcC ->
- You may not want a gig, but only because you're not sure what it is. http://t.co/dZ8JXVw5yZ ->
- SOPA died, but domain seizures are happening anyway. http://t.co/S5V4jGazxW ->
- In Kansas City, Google is the king of redlining poor areas. http://t.co/4jot3U456q ->
- As they let incumbent telcos hang up on wired service, can we trust the FCC to police an all-IP future? http://t.co/3XDoKLrq3x ->
- I'm sure you're as shocked as I am that CenturyLink would exaggerate their abhorrent speeds. http://t.co/ptz2tF2v29 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition Cox DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.