Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- Broadband Bytes for 2016-05-13 https://t.co/3OVZeahu45 ->
- The usage cap shakedown continues. https://t.co/uMCO92LAoC ->
- Your electric cooperative could also be your new ISP. https://t.co/u5obYlHnT9 ->
- I'm not sure how cable lobbyists can, with a straight face, claim competition is bad for their customers. https://t.co/7X0cXG48h4 ->
- Google Fiber is reportedly meeting its own goals. https://t.co/6YUWEAPnt5 ->
- Is it possible that better organized video content is better than true skinny bundles? I'm skeptical. https://t.co/DuMxmbeMqi ->
- Well now incumbents aren't even being sly about abandoning wired service. https://t.co/LENhqTPle9 ->
- Another city catches on: you have to make sure incumbents honor their franchise agreements. https://t.co/5NSC9CYzF4 ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2016-04-01 https://t.co/DZRL1e2ugn ->
- New GIS map shows where UTOPIA is and will be available in Layton. #utpol https://t.co/7KsrXVxifF ->
- Can better labeling and disclosure get a handle on the below-the-line fees? https://t.co/eegu4mNbqQ ->
- Wouldn't it be nice if more home developers included fiber? https://t.co/9fpGcRyrxz ->
- WiFi without solid wired broadband backing it is basically useless. https://t.co/qrgnaBVgoW ->
- Wait, you mean you shouldn't share your customer information willy-nilly? https://t.co/Z1oeQKPxLY ->
- Big incumbents are fine with public-private partnerships for fiber… as long as they're involved. https://t.co/3IxqzLgdQn ->
- We might have a case of gigabit fever, but the US average speed still isn't even broadband. https://t.co/37WAtmezBm ->
- Paid TV is becoming increasingly rare. https://t.co/9bf6VDu2PS ->
- Yet another premium network offers a streaming-only package. https://t.co/KoojVpR58X ->
- And again, giant incumbents want more government money to provide awful service. https://t.co/OXm6qrH3pA ->
- We're spending $20B more than we should on broadband because we lack competition. https://t.co/w4aQCIG47d ->