Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- Broadband Bytes for 2016-05-13 https://t.co/3OVZeahu45 ->
- The usage cap shakedown continues. https://t.co/uMCO92LAoC ->
- Your electric cooperative could also be your new ISP. https://t.co/u5obYlHnT9 ->
- I'm not sure how cable lobbyists can, with a straight face, claim competition is bad for their customers. https://t.co/7X0cXG48h4 ->
- Google Fiber is reportedly meeting its own goals. https://t.co/6YUWEAPnt5 ->
- Is it possible that better organized video content is better than true skinny bundles? I'm skeptical. https://t.co/DuMxmbeMqi ->
- Well now incumbents aren't even being sly about abandoning wired service. https://t.co/LENhqTPle9 ->
- Another city catches on: you have to make sure incumbents honor their franchise agreements. https://t.co/5NSC9CYzF4 ->