- Broadband Bytes for 2017-03-24 https://t.co/IkLs4HoyKa ->
- Both of Utah's senators are cool with your ISP selling your browsing history. #utpol https://t.co/GopY3ccG4G ->
- It doesn't take a study to figure out that incumbents skip poor areas when upgrade time rolls around. https://t.co/TAkmkGPzWF ->
- An all too rare example of a city holding an incumbent accountable for its broken promises. https://t.co/4LxNmjDHx6 ->
- Thanks to a lack of investment by telcos, the duopoly is quickly becoming a monopoly. https://t.co/4R9Ol6y4EU ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.