Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- Broadband Bytes for 2017-11-03 https://t.co/eLKHEy3JYg ->
- Gee, Comcast, I thought you said you were so awesome that people would pick you given a choice. https://t.co/JlqMAL8j9g ->
- UTOPIA is now expanding in Layton. https://t.co/nj7OVV6cyn ->
- Totally shocking that consumers want more speed if you're willing to offer it. https://t.co/2QU8ECLJK0 ->
- CenturyLink is losing not-broadband subscribers like cable loses pay TV ones. https://t.co/h2CZbWqDXX ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2017-10-27 https://t.co/NpJ1gm76vi ->
- Orem is one of the few UTOPIA cities doing the hard work of figuring out how to finish the network cheaply. https://t.co/gRwmxIiDaH ->
- More "not improving residential broadband" from CenturyLink. https://t.co/coID8EDYrQ ->
- Google is already walking slowly and quietly away from Fiber, so why would AT&T give their lawyers more billables? https://t.co/XFqQUuVVTt ->
- The pay TV bloodbath continues. https://t.co/26IIIUqNlh ->
- What, you didn't think they were just gonna let states do it, did you? https://t.co/jv5IpyEabP ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2017-10-20 https://t.co/KG965nBi3x ->
- Gee, I'm totally shocked that our two favorite Internet companies would do this. https://t.co/mncOW39cTa ->
- When you have a whole lot of captains abandoning the ship, maybe you no longer consider it seaworthy. https://t.co/jSr3XjaSaZ ->
- When your alternatives are rotting DSL or subpar wireless it's no wonder everyone uses cable for their ISP. https://t.co/TkAzfW8EMP ->
- What are you going to do? Switch to another provider? Oh wait… https://t.co/RbRiirJuMS ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2017-10-13 https://t.co/t620apTe5a ->
- Broadband maps without accurate data will make bad policy. https://t.co/RltgVcczw9 ->
- Suing the FCC to keep them from calling up down is a solid move IMO. https://t.co/WPDGVurGC2 ->
- You either have competition everywhere or anti-competitive behaviors get worse. https://t.co/oHRrvXilCu ->