This morning, I went to the Utah Broadband Provider Summit at the Salt Lake City Public Library to see what the state will be doing in regards to broadband mapping in Utah. There was a lot of good discussion, but I left feeling like as smart as the people in charge may be, they’re not entirely equipped for the enormous task ahead of them.
Like us on Facebook
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Leave your comfort zone and amazing things can happen | CoolestFamilyEver on A Cooperative Experiment
- pickledpeach on Learning the Wrong Lessons from iProvo and Google Fiber: A Rebuttal
- Jonathan on Learning the Wrong Lessons from iProvo and Google Fiber: A Rebuttal
- If UTOPIA is a boat anchor, why is Orem the only one sinking? - Free UTOPIA! on UTOPIA Proving a Popular Scapegoat for City Revenue Issues
- Ronald D. Hunt on Learning the Wrong Lessons from iProvo and Google Fiber: A Rebuttal
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville Comcast Cox DirecTV Dish Network DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN FuzeCore google Hulu iProvo Kevin Martin Layton Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.