- Time Warner and Roku are playing nice. http://t.co/zonHs7oJ ->
- Netflix says DSL sucks. http://t.co/qfQOAdxc ->
- Verizon: copper breakage means fiber replacement. http://t.co/dgta5nzP ->
- VoIP is great, but telcos want to use it to enhance their monopoly position. http://t.co/a2vVQJrh ->
- Comcast and CenturyLink among the worst companies for customer satisfaction. http://t.co/8rlSaND9 ->
- As awesome as VoIP is, there's something to be said for simple analog systems. http://t.co/Ii2qBuV6 ->
- Vint Cerf on deregulating monopolists: "I'm not allowed to use foul language, right?" http://t.co/pbbtOdUx ->
- Aereo wants to come to Salt Lake City (among others). http://t.co/BaqVvVrj ->
- Eagle Mountain ISP says FCC requirements required them to do contracts or hefty install fees. http://t.co/exTmsFcg ->
- Dish and Sprint get into a bidding war for the K-Mart of ISPs. http://t.co/BMdXL0OI ->
- DDoS as a legal form of protest? There's a petition for that. http://t.co/Ru6MflY3 ->
- Don't get too comfortable with MPEG-4. http://t.co/62jEHHoR ->
- We dropped Netflix a long time ago because of constant buffering issues. http://t.co/5ltohQqN ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.