- China goes IPv6 http://t.co/EjNyeoybkk ->
- Is P2P a viable replacement for multicast? http://t.co/krj5pWMiRY ->
- Monopolist provides crappy service, gets booted, and then sues everyone. http://t.co/IIiZzL1BvB ->
- College is moving from The U to The .edu. http://t.co/kNrnzjFpXL ->
- California may provide the tipping point for online classes. http://t.co/jz1I7Y4ESe ->
- Doing a half terabit over the Pacific Ocean. http://t.co/cjqJT3905k ->
- Nielsen pulls its head out of the sand and realizes that we're sick of paying too much for TV. http://t.co/d3FiiXrWtP ->
- Want to get people online? Get the hooked on a free trial. http://t.co/vOFgRTqq4m ->
- CenturyLink caught unevenly enforcing their caps. http://t.co/OyTjvhYbGg ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.