- Broadband Bytes for 2013-09-27 http://t.co/9jc3OpeZXH ->
- Intel finally figured out that this whole “streaming video” thing is hard when content owners won’t cooperate. http://t.co/tO9IIc0HY0 ->
- Another reason for gigabit: downloadable games are getting bigger, faster people even modified their hardware for playing as in the new overclock amd fx 6300. http://t.co/o0pryldJbI ->
- AT&T’s best response to Google? Imitation. http://t.co/Xrg294POVG ->
- If you can’t get a decent connection, try combining a few crappy ones into one big pipe. http://t.co/LiVjeAI9Wu ->
- Current iProvo customers can sign up for Google Fiber now. The rest of you have to wait until January. http://t.co/ayW10BvcBl ->
- If Comcast thinks you’re a pirate, they’re going to boot you off. http://t.co/oFQnlGlmJE ->
- Not like this is really creepy or anything. http://t.co/49nDNCBnY6 ->
- Comcast only gets faster if you want to pay for it, unless there’s a competitive fiber network. http://t.co/NDnxEWZEYj ->
- Comcast’s usage caps aren’t back in Utah. Yet. http://t.co/fHClt7Fn6K ->
- Cable to Netflix: pound sand, mooches. http://t.co/kpJPhKbWH0 ->
- Unsurprisingly, only 14% of cable customers consider themselves satisfied. http://t.co/kIybRznXVE ->
- Tor still keeps you hidden, even if the NSA is still trying to crack it wide open. http://t.co/xQC60s9Iaw ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.