- Telcos refuse to upgrade, cablecos merge, and we're about to have a new broadband monopoly. http://t.co/r8IQoFoitF ->
- "Someday, maybe" isn't good enough for most cities anymore. http://t.co/u1Zkc8U9VK ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2013-11-22 http://t.co/lOrKq12XLd ->
- Does censorship have its days numbered? http://t.co/a5nV5agz36 ->
- Comcast is going to hike rates again, but not all of it will be in the advertised price. http://t.co/Pcbf7iYGeN ->
- Orem is finally replacing floundering retail with high-tech offices. Which requires UTOPIA fiber, naturally. http://t.co/fOlJbCZZaq ->
- Has your telco cheated you out of fiber? http://t.co/s3tjS5wK16 ->
- UTOPIA responds to the panic over NDAs and reminds you of the good news that goes un- or under-reported. http://t.co/gIlZXOVOik ->
- An information-dense look at how the traditional TV market is collapsing. http://t.co/o3lO9X32Ik ->
- The only way to be safe from NSA spying is to encrypt all the things. http://t.co/ofqggU4MWy ->
- Learn from the mistakes of others. http://t.co/pehRx2LfSP ->
- Fiber both drops costs AND increases revenues. So why aren't more providers doing it? http://t.co/ej28lFhqpd ->
- Comcast plans to have IPv6 everywhere by next year. http://t.co/XLkFAKUcJb ->
- Have you gone broadband-only? You're not alone. http://t.co/y3dEaRthbr ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.