- Broadband Bytes for 2013-12-06 http://t.co/8hnPkJ3jaV ->
- Yet another reminder that CenturyLink loves taking subsidies. http://t.co/oQ2UmEBX4z ->
- Remember when Ars asked for ISP horror stories? They've delivered in spades. http://t.co/PaCijmTrOA ->
- From the "you don't say" department: it's hard to get financing for fiber projects. http://t.co/xY9XaPTeBo ->
- Less-than-shocking: video streaming is driving bandwidth use way up. http://t.co/7Ot5ztW3PP ->
- Google Fiber runs into the same pole attachment problems as everyone else. http://t.co/L5XUyVKRGD ->
- Sure, CenturyLink will expand FTTH, but only in the areas with a VERY fast ROI (aka not your neighborhood). http://t.co/wmut8xGGH1 ->
- Just like DSL and DOCSIS, wireless has to use more channels, not bigger ones. http://t.co/F0YRxAHJHH ->
- Verizon is done laying fiber. http://t.co/szjyznyszM ->
- The latest "blood from a copper turnip" only goes a scant 250 meters. http://t.co/GvLdHY0kza ->
- Google Fiber on UTOPIA? Only if Google lost its distaste for open access, methinks. http://t.co/OEft4rOc19 ->
- What do we learn from Australia's NBN issues? That local government usually does is better.. http://t.co/SQUjd4ecjN ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.