- Broadband Bytes for 2014-01-03 http://t.co/ilWZnrxrVf ->
- Is YouTube ready to start doing 4K video? http://t.co/TuOeiIZ0kG ->
- It kind of seems like AT&T is about to start doing some odious shakedowns. http://t.co/HdJMHJSkKW ->
- Does your connection struggle with HD? Netflix wants to give you a discount for giving it up. http://t.co/4MkcqfHzEA ->
- UTOPIA's deal with Macquarie makes Google Fiber look like a cheap knock-off. #utpol http://t.co/CCoe14ayzG ->
- The NSA has done a lot to weaken the most vital underpinnings of the Internet. http://t.co/nQPXtBsiYp ->
- Are networks like UTOPIA the future? Why yes. Yes they are. http://t.co/JCCqEWPBcz ->
- CenturyLink's focus is buying up profitable businesses instead of improving broadband for the rest of us. http://t.co/vzF6t5a8SP ->
- Orem City Council Member Hans Anderson goes full-on derp in a new op-ed. http://t.co/lTEdCo3WHv #utpol ->
- Unsurprisingly, the courts don't think an ISP account holder should be held accountable for a user's actions. http://t.co/tWAZn4F2WU ->
- The telco endgame is a legal monopoly with zero oversight. http://t.co/ygsdaFBvMl ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.