- Lindon is still in on UTOPIA. http://t.co/9LFhlzV65l ->
- Content producers need to stop fearing the cable companies and make some real money. http://t.co/TtCF2QLdo1 ->
- Here's a chance to talk to the Utah Broadband Project. http://t.co/yH5dUhCE5T ->
- A bunch of you are in the Internet slow lane. http://t.co/HH03lQyDdt ->
- The incumbent response to Google Fiber? If you can't beat 'em, ban 'em. http://t.co/VtqLspFCzG ->
- Killing POTS means killing all of the protections that go with it. http://t.co/avDndeWAbI ->
- BREAKING: Todd Marriott Steps Down as UTOPIA Executive Director http://t.co/rVozieWo2X #utpol ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.