- Do the amendments to SB190 fix it? Maybe. #utpol http://t.co/8FRWFBhObR ->
- Are you wishing in one hand and spitting in the other with your broadband future? http://t.co/q5fQ5g89Ig ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2014-02-21 http://t.co/WCtIsENaWa ->
- While Brigham City and Layton are working on UTOPIA, Payson continues to stick its head in the sand. http://t.co/M2tdtdPy06 #utpol ->
- In this case, reading the comments is a good idea. Trusted Proxies in HTTP 2.0 are misunderstood. http://t.co/dAVG0bCYVt ->
- Comcast is now a toll troll. Netflix can afford it, but what happens to startups without that kind of clout? http://t.co/6XKXGKspX3 ->
- SB190 has passed committee and it's not as bad as we thought. #utpol http://t.co/ILaEJ9Rjot ->
- CenturyLink prioritizes spending $1B on a stock buyback program over highly-neglected broadband. http://t.co/VRT7zoiSJ3 ->
- The rumor mill says UTOPIA could be in SLC sooner than Google. And the big G is worried about that. http://t.co/A3H4Nty28p ->
- The Standard-Examiner reports on SB190. #utpol http://t.co/qJv1pwKtP3 ->
- Here's the Daily Herald's take on SB190. #utpol http://t.co/xwo22b7Guv ->
- Comcast and Time Warner Cable need to stop giving everyone else these bad ideas. http://t.co/213NoYqV0Z ->
- Verizon calls 100Mbps a marketing gimmick, and now it does it to gigabit. http://t.co/X6VNgEIn5L ->
- CenturyLink could be sticking us with even less competitive markets. http://t.co/DpVkelr6mA ->
- Scumbag Comcast: promises lower rates with less regulation, raises rates anyway. http://t.co/u8HVbk56eX ->
- Do you need cable TV? Probably not. http://t.co/LIrONoiUJv ->
- Sen Valentine slams the door shut on Macquarie expanding UTOPIA to new cities. No gigabit for you! #utpol http://t.co/YfjddqHp08 ->
- ICYMI, Sen. Valentine is trying to amend SB190 to close the door on Macquarie expanding UTOPIA to you. #utpol http://t.co/xD54qZtbWH ->
- Video providers are scarce on UTOPIA, but why? And how does it get fixed? http://t.co/3SUiPBzZo6 ->
- Sen Valentine is going to pull Amendment 2 to SB190. It's back to Macquarie-approved. #utpol http://t.co/ussxA4bpZA ->
- "If you violate net neutrality, I'll find another ISP!" Who, exactly? http://t.co/FEa2V2by0f ->
- Comcast/Time Warner Cable is about about high-margin broadband. http://t.co/jDZ2HJPibK ->
- Broadband investment is down. WAY down. http://t.co/InXLqgU0KO ->
- What happens when Google gets bored of doing infrastructure? Mountain View's deteriorating WiFi gives us clues. http://t.co/suTVphbqg6 ->
- What's Macquarie planning? We've got the juicy rumored details. http://t.co/kbUhh2gKeL ->
- Below-the-line fees suck. The House wants to do something about it. http://t.co/dm45XIKAiH ->
- Sen Valentine tells UTOPIA one thing and constituents another. Which John do we believe? #utpol http://t.co/SeTzFVxie0 ->
- UTOPIA's now letting you rate and review your service provider right on their site. http://t.co/jxTx587itZ ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.