- The Comcastic solution: hire a VP to solve customer service woes. http://t.co/73vgX5Gklk ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2014-09-26 http://t.co/zfUe1jE4HF ->
- A free market? US broadband is still slower and more expensive than much of the developed world. http://t.co/G14iHruvM1 ->
- Is E-Rate the answer to a lack of rural fiber? I have doubts. http://t.co/khWRFdsJmU ->
- Another one bites the dust? Apparently Netflix imitators just can't hack it. http://t.co/y4cHVj46jI ->
- Do you measure your broadband by more than megabits? http://t.co/Pfm7LjFxmf ->
- Overall, the worldwide Internet is faster and more secure. http://t.co/SJYHcAZx56 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.