- Spying breaks trust which breaks the Internet. http://t.co/FhUD1RO2ZN ->
- Telcos aren't the only large legacy businesses holding back the Internet. http://t.co/IrEIt2slQq ->
- If you complain about Comcast's service, they'll try and get you fired. http://t.co/Bkg675ygDP ->
- The same Verizon that tried to replace wired service with LTE is now extolling the vitues of… wired service. http://t.co/ANyJzDzOEj ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2014-10-10 http://t.co/5qFPvHcjXT ->
- Utah now has a broadband plan. http://t.co/eAh5QJCq4C ->
- How did Sweden break the duopoly? With interconnected open access muni fiber, that's how. http://t.co/xoKBqDLsoM ->
- The only sure thing about net neutrality is that judges and lawyers will probably get the last word. http://t.co/LYW0jlpkEk ->
- Sen. Wyden keeps fighting the good fight against mass surveillance. http://t.co/7N4kgKZ9BS ->
- Comcast realizes that maybe getting someone fired for complaining about their service isn't good PR. http://t.co/sasiwtQGoJ ->
- At least Comcast investors are enthusiastic about the merger. http://t.co/eIbz0Ahlav ->
- Anyone else wondering when the ransom amount will go up? http://t.co/M4o39dCcLC ->
- How did Brigham City weather the recession? One word: UTOPIA. Listen to the linked podcast. http://t.co/SDgREW67eN ->
- The president wants to ban all fast lanes. Period, full stop. http://t.co/z9nxLcELl3 ->
- Encouraging: all mayors, Macquarie-backing or not, say that shutting down is off the table. http://t.co/W12YWejz6U ->
- Roku might be going full cable (read: evil). http://t.co/HrsUM5mzrs ->
- Is your ISP hostile to encryption? http://t.co/4MsU5cGZ1T ->
- The floodgates are open: HBO will go full over-the-top next year. http://t.co/dmlbrx9NbY ->
- Gigabit has killer apps, but we need more gigabit first. http://t.co/86Gdq9ch4P ->
- Aereo: "Oh please, oh please let me be a cable company!" http://t.co/6ITEIYIk1s ->
- A few theories on why Google has a case of laryngitis about net neutrality issues. http://t.co/F0naoxvlzC ->
- Reddit founder wants broadband to be a utility. http://t.co/6Kjm0uiZGT ->
- Verizon draws blood, hits asymmetrical connections hard. http://t.co/LFzvOh18W0 ->
- The next big roadblock to the Comcast merger? City councils. http://t.co/S3U0FzT5dc ->
- Google still wants a slice of the wireless space too. http://t.co/uXxm6oFP3F ->
- The big problem with over-the-top video? ISPs can and will try to block it. http://t.co/NpTzE0T7Bx ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.