- Broadband Bytes for 2015-08-28 http://t.co/YPlU73Stli ->
- Fiber boosts home values AND GDP, more than paying for itself. http://t.co/4ZuiyCodeZ ->
- AT&T is all butthurt that they're being paid almost a half billion a year to provide not broadband? http://t.co/n6okkWR4C9 ->
- It's pretty bad when you have hundreds of billions of dollars in the bank and still can't negotiate content. http://t.co/i6MEfwXfk7 ->
- Google isn't the only gigabit game in town. http://t.co/Xvc4CNeEdT ->
- New quarter, same story: we're ditching TV for broadband. http://t.co/MFDqfwddkC ->
- Cable doesn't want to be in the streaming business because they'd actually have to fight for customers. http://t.co/ih18uetxJh ->
- Maybe CenturyLink should worry most about that 30% of its customers that can't even get 10Mbps. http://t.co/OvFDMfCygr ->
- Given what their 2Gbps service costs, I don't even want to know what 10Gbps would set me back. http://t.co/G4Xt8kkDV6 ->
- Hey NYC? It would be faster, cheaper, and better to build your own. Just sayin'. http://t.co/IhAYj2k0rb ->
- Given that nobody will follow up on this, it would be more efficient to light the money on fire. http://t.co/BiC2tpTZC5 ->
- Net neutrality will get its day in court. Literally. http://t.co/NHkGxTZwRk ->
- Comcast makes unlimited data an upsell feature. http://t.co/vyylHotBSc ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.