- Broadband Bytes for 2015-09-11 http://t.co/338WfjI2x0 ->
- What does CenturyLink not sell? Broadband, apparently. http://t.co/9GEysNEiPd ->
- Recipients of federal subsidies want the same rules applied to everyone who didn't take the money. http://t.co/ZYr4vwoek7 ->
- It takes them almost a full decade to roll half-decent DSL, but sure, they'll get right on that gigabit thing. http://t.co/QxDh7Zr8VP ->
- Why stop at gigabit when you can do ten times that? http://t.co/mCq80WIxbt ->
- Something has to back all of that WiFi usage. http://t.co/ilRgViFYxm ->
- Cable continues to price itself out of a broad customer base. http://t.co/ehhNhVzRH6 ->
- Almost nobody wants to buy "broadband" under 10Mbps. http://t.co/LZNZTImX5X ->
- Notably absent from this list of CenturyLink gigabit targets: Utah. http://t.co/2fEMnmiE68 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.