- Broadband Bytes for 2015-12-04 https://t.co/bzF7cZkVAO ->
- New markets announced: 2 https://t.co/8tam5ZEDrm ->
- "We totally aren't spending money on new stuff because net neutrality, but we can't tell you what." https://t.co/TgpnfKATPo ->
- Like Verizon, AT&T has no wired service in Utah. https://t.co/Hs6fqd5oCy ->
- France considers declaring war on what make the Internet work. https://t.co/jpW1L5lE62 ->
- Telcos are abdicating the wireline market to cablecos. https://t.co/E53JqJMfqX ->
- Does it make more sense to sue Verizon or build your own network? https://t.co/3ZOP8fmFEV ->
- Unsaid: CenturyLink is terrified of those numbers. https://t.co/LCR7lZRqgG ->
- Over 60% of all Internet traffic is streaming video. https://t.co/1PRV2JxRIS ->
- Your Comcast bill is only going up. https://t.co/DPiDwbaVSn ->
- Apparently everyone wants your ISP to be required to rat you out. https://t.co/ewYkkzSsvu ->
- If you live in The Avenues neighborhood of SLC, Beehive Broadband wants to sell you gigabit soon. https://t.co/uHZoRhFOF4 ->
- Fiber to the press release has fooled the journalists. https://t.co/jT9QacEB4s ->
- Is a flash flood of cord-cutting on the way? Maybe. https://t.co/c49MN8cG2a ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.