- Broadband Bytes for 2016-01-08 https://t.co/rcElMcAOxE ->
- Cities can hold incumbents' feet to the fire, if they want to. https://t.co/wm7W6v7cdc ->
- If it's this bad with self-reported data, what would a real investigation turn up? https://t.co/MgclIxfBgt ->
- Theory: squirrels and sharks are part of a vast global conspiracy to knock out utilities. https://t.co/tlIaHKBPvu ->
- For all their hype, CenturyLink really isn't installing much new fiber. https://t.co/RESsvHWtwJ ->
- Yeah, Comcast, my thank you card is in the mail. https://t.co/J4gPXoS3Ma ->
- Maybe the bigger problem here is that Comcast feels that it can hijack your connection at will. https://t.co/1Njwn2pteD ->
- Ready for some gigabit? Your chances are better than ever this year. https://t.co/Rvdfp01Ign ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.