- Broadband Bytes for 2016-01-29 https://t.co/t8lglhqS16 ->
- Wait, what? A large news outlet like CNet is willing to say that wireless gigabit is mostly hype? https://t.co/R9gJA2hkuE ->
- Wireless carriers are seeing thinner margins than ever. The dumb pipe is upon us. https://t.co/m6gddXOpqf ->
- Rural broadband is quickly becoming the house that federal grants built. https://t.co/4cyzAQoUhY ->
- Google might be reversing course on offering phone service. https://t.co/b3LnI6LdHG ->
- Poor AT&T. Nobody likes you. https://t.co/HGaAlOnIXJ ->
- "Wireless is our savior!" is the mantra of he who doesn't know how bad US wireless really is. https://t.co/936HtKp270 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.