- Broadband Bytes for 2016-03-04 https://t.co/NIPxATvqok ->
- The FCC might have finally had enough with industry-wide efforts to kill video innovation. https://t.co/Dc6mTAzRNw ->
- The Lifeline program will now subsidize broadband (or the closest you can get for $9/mo). https://t.co/Ga50Z11Yqv ->
- "Gee, if you really want privacy, pay a third party VPN $15/mo. It comes with a slower connection at no extra… https://t.co/JH8aukS8Gn ->
- Uniting disparate programs under one roof isn't a bad idea. But setting its goal for after you're gone? https://t.co/41v5XxCRus ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.