- Broadband Bytes for 2016-07-15 https://t.co/E1ptpiHkKc ->
- Good news: crappy copper can finally die. https://t.co/qjcGfD4V6q ->
- Comcast wants a chunk of the 600MHz auction. https://t.co/gI9gIO4E4d ->
- The problem with "spend more on your network" is that C-Link and Frontier don't have it. The money or the interest. https://t.co/pHeZCUP6NV ->
- Can't get OTA channels in your cable package? FCC says "not our problem". https://t.co/uaRrzp3Nyo ->
- Protectionist laws are killing broadband in Tennessee. https://t.co/6LTD8jLM26 ->
- CenturyLink will join Comcast in charging extra if you go over your cap. https://t.co/InQ2JYzH14 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.