- Broadband Bytes for 2016-08-26 https://t.co/TowMdj4yns ->
- Novel strategy, AT&T, claiming that you basically stole the money fair and square. https://t.co/F4YhKLgCjA ->
- Orem starts using UTOPIA to provide free public WiFi in parks. https://t.co/QkLDZtFb87 ->
- Google Fiber is available in SLC. https://t.co/ItPAbuYcWW ->
- Google Fiber is hitting the same snag as Verizon FiOS: impatient investors don't like spending the money. https://t.co/i8k6tJOv7U ->
- AT&T claims Google Fiber is being held up because their contractors are making noob mistakes. https://t.co/b5ihtFDtH2 ->
- FCC leaves the fight against muni broadband restrictions to the state level. https://t.co/IHDRVzNUAO ->
- Utah claims the 4th fastest state in the country. https://t.co/BoZLLvdK7v ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.