- Broadband Bytes for 2017-04-07 https://t.co/jf7HLYKNMK ->
- Google Fiber is shedding two things fast: fiber and executives. https://t.co/MJyd4eeC7y ->
- Pretty sure this is the first survey I've seen on muni broadband support. Spoiler: people like them. https://t.co/Bab1lVeRag ->
- Roku is jumping into the net neutrality fight just as Netflix decides it's big enough to no longer care. https://t.co/j3FNzxGIYN ->
- Telecoms paid big bucks to get in on 600MHz spectrum. https://t.co/uqXOcvx30R ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.