- Big incumbents are blaming a policy they don't like for not spending money that they actually are. https://t.co/4tdrp4GicK ->
- Google is abandoning TV service for new markets while jacking the price in existing ones. https://t.co/rA78EVKvAl ->
- I've said it before and I'll say it again: Netflix is a HBO clone. https://t.co/50TAButDb5 ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2017-10-06 https://t.co/AWMvJpObI0 ->
- You know what, CenturyLink? We've heard the "we can upgrade" speech many times before. https://t.co/ynuWs9qcqo ->
- New day, same empty federal broadband plan. https://t.co/hibpMJljYl ->
- The list of companies excited about Pai is reason enough to be worried. https://t.co/WRDCDeSeiT ->
- It's almost like depending on giant companies to solve your Internet problem is worse than muni/co-op efforts. https://t.co/7uG5Xdjfkz ->
- CenturyLink is going to further abandon wired service with fixed wireless instead. https://t.co/HcmEacgPiR ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.