- Broadband Bytes for 2017-10-27 https://t.co/NpJ1gm76vi ->
- Orem is one of the few UTOPIA cities doing the hard work of figuring out how to finish the network cheaply. https://t.co/gRwmxIiDaH ->
- More "not improving residential broadband" from CenturyLink. https://t.co/coID8EDYrQ ->
- Google is already walking slowly and quietly away from Fiber, so why would AT&T give their lawyers more billables? https://t.co/XFqQUuVVTt ->
- The pay TV bloodbath continues. https://t.co/26IIIUqNlh ->
- What, you didn't think they were just gonna let states do it, did you? https://t.co/jv5IpyEabP ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.