- Broadband Bytes for 2017-05-26 https://t.co/vidjz4Y2jG ->
- What does it say when a hatchet job still gives munis a better success rate than private overbuilders? https://t.co/W6Jx7QrzpA ->
- The new FCC approach to broadband for the poor: sponsored connections. https://t.co/5YFO5cguh8 ->
- If Comcast believed in its own claims, it would file a lawsuit, not try and use this kind of trickery. https://t.co/F7ETcJ5y9d ->
- Comcast has a very funny definition of "improvement". https://t.co/kDQ0IrQ1N3 ->
- Shorter Netflix: "We got ours, good luck to the rest of you." https://t.co/4SzSlXUrIu ->
- Shocking nobody, cable continues to consolidate its market share on broadband. https://t.co/Ekmt6E0GLB ->
- This is more in line with Google Fiber's original promises. https://t.co/PxC5EyvQlk ->
- Cities want more of a say at the FCC. https://t.co/2sHIyLluaX ->
- Verizon's official policy seems to buy up all the competitors. https://t.co/rHNdu8L4AL ->
- Cord cutting is actually more prolific than you think. https://t.co/drL3BE9xLH ->
- Title II depends on if broadband is telecommunications or an information service. https://t.co/4j5v1qHiPE ->
- US average speeds still aren't even broadband. https://t.co/jiv8REvStu ->
- That UPenn study that says muni networks are a failure? You'll be shocked to know it's fatally flawed. https://t.co/NrvkeovHTD ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.