- The cost of installing a broadband connection pays for itself in under four months. http://t.co/o4wAV9u5 ->
- Want a start-up culture? You need fiber. http://t.co/kPflhY9u ->
- Google Fiber has a secret weapon against Time Warner Cable: customer service. http://t.co/V8cVTLVd ->
- Pushing 8Tbps on existing fiber. http://t.co/ZXgaULSZ ->
- Six strikes gets pushed back a few innings. http://t.co/DPvnX4PQ ->
- Congress may lay off of the Internet for a couple of years. http://t.co/z0EGZCtc ->
- Google Fiber is just too darn fast? I'd best most of us would like to have that problem. http://t.co/BoAUuFcX ->
- Online storage goes into a brutal pricing war. http://t.co/keYErIa9 ->
- Yikes. It appears that repressive governments have figured out how to turn the Internet against us. http://t.co/XKaRAqdc ->
Like us on Facebook
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Kim Cooper on Broadband Bytes for 2013-11-29
- Jim on A Better Way to Find UTOPIA Coverage
- Utah Provider-Backed Front Group Trying to Kill UTOPIA Municipal Broadband… Again | Stop the Cap! on Rally Fail: UTOPIA Hijacks Utah Taxpayers Association Event
- Ronald D. Hunt on Why a gigabit?
- Jesse on Why a gigabit?
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville Comcast competition Cox DirecTV Dish Network DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN FuzeCore google Hulu iProvo Layton Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.