- An inaccurate headline, but a good report on what Spanish Fork does with its municipal HFC system. http://t.co/ue5Jw6H4 ->
- New Post: The long knives come out: Tribune articles on UTOPIA http://t.co/A3HFDxQz ->
- CenturyLink users should get ready for a 10% price hike. http://t.co/fIIAUH8T ->
- The ITU's version of "fixing" the Internet sounds a whole lot like breaking it. http://t.co/9GSqYmTo ->
- US to UN: Leave the Internet out of it http://t.co/19sBz8c5 ->
- Fiber isn't just faster than wireless, it's also cheaper. http://t.co/O4KQwl4A ->
- Regulatory headaches kept Google Fiber from also doing voice. http://t.co/jT0TQXmv ->
- "Tech isn't an industry. It's not just a job function. It's a part of nearly every aspect of our economy." http://t.co/x9YMLdbl ->
- Your broadband bill won't go down until competition goes up. http://t.co/SzECLR9q ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.