- An inaccurate headline, but a good report on what Spanish Fork does with its municipal HFC system. http://t.co/ue5Jw6H4 ->
- New Post: The long knives come out: Tribune articles on UTOPIA http://t.co/A3HFDxQz ->
- CenturyLink users should get ready for a 10% price hike. http://t.co/fIIAUH8T ->
- The ITU's version of "fixing" the Internet sounds a whole lot like breaking it. http://t.co/9GSqYmTo ->
- US to UN: Leave the Internet out of it http://t.co/19sBz8c5 ->
- Fiber isn't just faster than wireless, it's also cheaper. http://t.co/O4KQwl4A ->
- Regulatory headaches kept Google Fiber from also doing voice. http://t.co/jT0TQXmv ->
- "Tech isn't an industry. It's not just a job function. It's a part of nearly every aspect of our economy." http://t.co/x9YMLdbl ->
- Your broadband bill won't go down until competition goes up. http://t.co/SzECLR9q ->
Like us on Facebook
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Kim Cooper on Broadband Bytes for 2013-11-29
- Jim on A Better Way to Find UTOPIA Coverage
- Utah Provider-Backed Front Group Trying to Kill UTOPIA Municipal Broadband… Again | Stop the Cap! on Rally Fail: UTOPIA Hijacks Utah Taxpayers Association Event
- Ronald D. Hunt on Why a gigabit?
- Jesse on Why a gigabit?
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville Comcast competition Cox DirecTV Dish Network DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN FuzeCore google Hulu iProvo Layton Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.