- SB172 takes additional bonding off the table, and UTOPIA is good with that. http://t.co/BKbfwdAe #utpol ->
- Comcast wants into your hotel room. http://t.co/74pXdgP2 ->
- Colleges are ditching classrooms for computers. http://t.co/WjTYN1cp ->
- Comcast eats the rest of NBC. http://t.co/zNm0qosP ->
- Fiber networks can improve a city's credit rating, economic outlook. http://t.co/ZGA6b4bR ->
- Who does well at giving you the bandwidth you pay for? (Hint: not CenturyLink.) http://t.co/22fUVyNB ->
- Comcast to bump speeds Real Soon Now(TM). http://t.co/8C2vm1Jv ->
Like us on Facebook
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Kim Cooper on Broadband Bytes for 2013-11-29
- Jim on A Better Way to Find UTOPIA Coverage
- Utah Provider-Backed Front Group Trying to Kill UTOPIA Municipal Broadband… Again | Stop the Cap! on Rally Fail: UTOPIA Hijacks Utah Taxpayers Association Event
- Ronald D. Hunt on Why a gigabit?
- Jesse on Why a gigabit?
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville Comcast competition Cox DirecTV Dish Network DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN FuzeCore google Hulu iProvo Layton Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.