- SB172 takes additional bonding off the table, and UTOPIA is good with that. http://t.co/BKbfwdAe #utpol ->
- Comcast wants into your hotel room. http://t.co/74pXdgP2 ->
- Colleges are ditching classrooms for computers. http://t.co/WjTYN1cp ->
- Comcast eats the rest of NBC. http://t.co/zNm0qosP ->
- Fiber networks can improve a city's credit rating, economic outlook. http://t.co/ZGA6b4bR ->
- Who does well at giving you the bandwidth you pay for? (Hint: not CenturyLink.) http://t.co/22fUVyNB ->
- Comcast to bump speeds Real Soon Now(TM). http://t.co/8C2vm1Jv ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.