- Verizon starts to completely end wireline service in copper towns. http://t.co/CaoluSKc0u ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2013-05-03 http://t.co/v0DTiXrk6n ->
- Is CenturyLink doing fiber-to-the-home or fiber-to-the-press release? http://t.co/5O48mFKVer ->
- Dutch police are essentially authorized to commit acts of war. http://t.co/2Hdv20wnCm ->
- CenturyLink's entire DSL network goes down. http://t.co/darBI6ZoR5 ->
- Broadband plans don't work because there's not enough competition. http://t.co/2akDbJbVU9 ->
- This is why overbuilders usually fail: most of them don't have Google's brand awareness or $50B cash in the bank. http://t.co/ijglRMy1A6 ->
- More Google Fiber announcements, but, again, in Kansas City suburbs. http://t.co/N0ZyDyrD0a ->
- Yes, The White House is also backing backdoors. http://t.co/zepxs1zV1U ->
- CenturyLink has no shame in seeking government assistance. Just ask Louisiana. http://t.co/DZM5PxAzdE ->
- Murray's looking at a utility model for UTOPIA that would finish the build-out. http://t.co/5UjH1Z4DU0 ->
- I'm answering your questions on Reddit today. Come on over. http://t.co/csSgQ3S7Ii ->
- Warrant? Warrant?! We don't need no stinkin' warrant! http://t.co/a3RDvztv3A ->
- New 'a la carte' bill comes to Congress. http://t.co/d9geAQgcl1 ->
- Google is doing a lot of collateral damage with their newfound disdain for open access. http://t.co/RS9TO0VuoG ->
- It's no surprise that CenturyLink is losing broadband subscribers and tons of revenue. http://t.co/AqLCDGLTyh ->
- YouTube wants in on the paid content game. http://t.co/53Zf20hrNk ->
Like us on Facebook
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Kim Cooper on Broadband Bytes for 2013-11-29
- Jim on A Better Way to Find UTOPIA Coverage
- Utah Provider-Backed Front Group Trying to Kill UTOPIA Municipal Broadband… Again | Stop the Cap! on Rally Fail: UTOPIA Hijacks Utah Taxpayers Association Event
- Ronald D. Hunt on Why a gigabit?
- Jesse on Why a gigabit?
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville Comcast competition Cox DirecTV Dish Network DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN FuzeCore google Hulu iProvo Layton Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.