- Desperation for quality broadband creates an opening for scammers. http://t.co/qx8vTesdq5 ->
- Lack of compelling wireline options drives users to high-margin wireless. That's bad. http://t.co/TgJnRU5QiW ->
- The rise of the Internet has been very good to indie musicians. http://t.co/I1dGGrKaLq ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2013-05-31 http://t.co/HF7DJZyLEy ->
- Is Orem worrying more about UTOPIA than their shifting tax base? The answer seems to be yes. http://t.co/ERF2cC73qt ->
- Provo tries to convince UTOPIA that giving away the network and keeping the debt is a good deal. http://t.co/Xpmvy3RHeT ->
- CrowdFiber wants to help you roll your own. http://t.co/JXPuYuhRe4 ->
- Got your wireless hopes up? Too bad the fast stuff is expensive, power-hungry, and very short-range. http://t.co/JOZY5u3qZx ->
- Comcast continues to insist that nothing in broadband is broken. http://t.co/mdAF2tegTW ->
- The louder they protest, the more they probably have on the line. http://t.co/yHM6SAKNXW ->
- If your career has been in ISDN-based services, it's probably past time to move into a new field. http://t.co/kAUu6WTJFx ->
- Provo keeps talking about businesses, but Google still has zero plans for them. http://t.co/blGZ3NLKjS ->
- Got a question for UTOPIA? Ask it in an hour in the Tribune's live chat. http://t.co/ziS3IrtToA ->
- Pulling the plug is actually more expensive than the status quo. Chew on THAT. http://t.co/Rwa1txoiGa ->
- Broadband is still a growth sector. http://t.co/MgHwuKWOnS ->
- Make it easy to access content and your piracy rates will plummet. http://t.co/jFfnSM4Ks3 ->
- Verizon keeps killing wired service to benefit cable buddies. http://t.co/WWW4bH8qX3 ->
- The FBI wants to spy on everyone AND try to keep others from doing so. Good luck with that. http://t.co/hikeNYrTr3 ->
- From the "World's Biggest Duh" department: http://t.co/2HWQ1kGyhr ->
- Remember when "experts" said the Internet would collapse under a bunch of traffic? Good time. http://t.co/LlU5drnwsc ->
- Veracity pushes ADSL2+ to South Salt Lake… and Orem? http://t.co/7XfPOvWgBw ->
- Stealth bombers, stealth fighters… and stealth fiber? http://t.co/Zbi5oDwihY ->
- In other news, expect even less investment in your home broadband connection. http://t.co/H9wGCutNLa ->
- This bar is low. UEN already deliveres 1Gbps or 10Gbps service. http://t.co/ylkaXq19AB ->
Like us on Facebook
Circle us on Google+
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
- Kim Cooper on Broadband Bytes for 2013-11-29
- Jim on A Better Way to Find UTOPIA Coverage
- Utah Provider-Backed Front Group Trying to Kill UTOPIA Municipal Broadband… Again | Stop the Cap! on Rally Fail: UTOPIA Hijacks Utah Taxpayers Association Event
- Ronald D. Hunt on Why a gigabit?
- Jesse on Why a gigabit?
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville Comcast competition Cox DirecTV Dish Network DOCSIS 3.0 DSL FCC FIOS FTTN FuzeCore google Hulu iProvo Layton Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest RDA SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.