- Broadband Bytes for 2014-08-15 http://t.co/ZFTiniCLUn ->
- CenturyLink has no problem asking for deregulation while they seek to outran ban competitors. http://t.co/YdquK4je5l ->
- Orem has a meeting tomorrow at 5PM to discuss FirstDigital's proposal for UTOPIA. [PDF] http://t.co/QxlcUWbayG ->
- The multi-billion dollar gaming industry depends on solid bandwidth. http://t.co/IZJHUiL0li ->
- Clearfield wishes for a multi-city gigabit network builder that isn't UTOPIA. (Meanwhile, I want a pony.) http://t.co/TV5FyVru4c ->
- Wired thinks it knows how to save the Internet. http://t.co/d49vpoqoA6 ->
- Kids have been lying about their age online since this law passed. http://t.co/IJ5WTeU28I ->
- It can't go on the ballot, but the UTOPIA/Macquarie question could go by a mail-in survey. http://t.co/YiY9SkEj2r #utpol ->
- Don't expect any public votes on UTOPIA in Centerville. http://t.co/2qjAUACfI5 ->
- FirstDigital is so interested that they keep not showing up to city council meetings. True story. http://t.co/mfrJr5Kxc0 ->
- Getting privacy online would actually be pretty cheap http://t.co/HW3dEuA5N1 ->
- I'm sure you're as shocked as I am that a telco would engage in doublespeak. http://t.co/4ZbaikAqeV ->
- Quantifying just how badly monopolists have hosed us all. http://t.co/32J1ZgAkLY ->
- The telecom press knows that cable's gigabit promises are so much smoke and mirrors. http://t.co/R1SE1XuX15 ->
- It usually takes longer for an incumbent to do an about face. http://t.co/7c7Z6bfUVz ->
- The first hit is always free. http://t.co/QSU7468RlI ->
- Cities who try to dodge their UTOPIA bills could get sued. http://t.co/IHbkpMIwcx ->
- CNN counts fiber-to-the-press release as gigabit and excludes all muni fiber projects. http://t.co/fCWMwL1dAc ->
- Comcast: "Since we announced our merger, Google's been building fiber. YOU'RE WELCOME." http://t.co/kofeiBcDOQ ->
- USU conducted a survey on people who don't have broadband. http://t.co/qVERsfiSxV ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.