While Wednesdays edition news related. Today’s links would be about broadband policy. Where should we be going where are we going and how do we get there.
- A Blueprint for Big Broadband – This is a document that has been mentioned here before by me (Jonathan). I quite like it because its very comprehensive about why broadband matters and an action plan on how to get there. Written by EDUCAUSE which is a higher education community. Their stated mission is to “promote the intelligent use of information technology.”
- Speed Matters – This site is run by the Communications Workers of America. With similar goals to promote broadband expansion.
- The ITIF’s take on broadband policy.
- What the FCC has to say on the topic
- This last link is a viewpoint article in BusinessWeek from a few days ago on the topic of broadband policy.