- Broadband Bytes for 2013-10-18 http://t.co/G0OXpSay3Y ->
- Paid TV packages aren't worth it for most folks. http://t.co/5bYjSftGrL ->
- How big is streaming? So big that Netflix almost has more customers than HBO. http://t.co/DeUba5khld ->
- The point of gigabit is to never ask "do I have enough bandwidth?" http://t.co/P6Y8N9vMr4 ->
- Brace yourselves: new gTLDs have arrived. http://t.co/HXHKA1gGv4 ->
- Not mentioned: cable companies don't have the plant to back it up. http://t.co/12WcVcAsJl ->
- Not shocking: a cable lobbyist that thinks you should pay more for broadband. http://t.co/KcLiTrRLac ->
- Half of all businesses are home-based. This is why we need gigabit. http://t.co/p3xGzp03Mm ->
- Comcast will let you buy HBO without buying cable. http://t.co/S1wIadpuyR ->
- ISPs are starting to fight back against mass piracy lawsuits. http://t.co/Kco4ZTTOo6 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.